Frap ToolsMasterone CGM Output Module
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Frap Tools Masterone
Your gateway to the outside world, the Masterone from Frap Tools is designed to work with the CGM creative mixer series, allowing you to monitor or record to non-Eurorack equipment. Plug directly into a live mixer, studio channel strip, or even an amplifier using the Balanced XLRs, switchable unbalanced/pseudo-balanced 1/4", and mono 1/4" out with a dedicated gain knob. Each stereo output also features attenuation with ~30dB for the XLRs and ~15dB for the 1/4" outputs, giving you added flexibility and headroom when interfacing with a variety of equipment. Gain more control over your live performance using the stereo headphone out with two dedicated knobs for overall volume and pre-fader listening crossfader.
The Masterone connects via a ribbon cable to the rest of the CGM line and does not have any inputs. Reduce cables, peripherals, and connector anxiety with the Masterone from Frap Tools.
Note: to make use of the Masterone module, you will need a minimum of one CGM Group modules to connect your Channel modules—neither Channel modules nor the QSC can be directly connected to Masterone.
- Designed to work with the CGM ecosystem
- 2x XLR balanced stereo outputs
- 2x 1/4" unbalanced/pseudo-balanced stereo outputs (switchable)
- Stereo headphone output with dedicated volume and PFL knobs
- Mono 1/4" sum output with dedicated -15dB to +6dB gain control
- Attenuation switches for XLR and 1/4" outputs
- 12-LED VU meter with -40 to +15dB range
- Eurorack module
- Width: 12hp
- Depth: 38mm
- Current draw: 85mA @ +12V, 80mA @ -12V