Eurorack + Modular Synths
1-15 of 15 items
- Expert Sleepers FR-200 1/4" TRS to 3.5mm TS Floating Ring Cable$6.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Hosa CMP-300 3.5mm Mono TS to 1/4" TS CableAs low as $5.95Multiple Options Make a selection for stock info
- 1010 Music 3.5mm TRS to MIDI Adapter (Type B)As low as $4.95Multiple Options Make a selection for stock info
- ALM Busy Circuits Din-Sync Adapter Cable$11.99In Stock Available immediately!
- E-RM Modular Whip Breakout Cable$20.00In Stock Available immediately!
- LMNTL 3.5mm to 1/4" Adapter Patch CableAs low as $2.99Multiple Options Make a selection for stock info
- Modbap Modular Audio Patch Cables (2-pack)$17.99In Stock Available immediately!
- Doepfer S-Trigger Cable$31.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Roland RCC-00-3514 Black Series 3.5mm TS to 1/4" TS Interconnect CableAs low as $24.99Multiple Options Make a selection for stock info
- Modbang Slim 3.5mm to 1/4" Adapter Cable - 5FT 2-PackAs low as $11.99Multiple Options Make a selection for stock info
- Banana™ Banana to Eurorack Adapter CableAs low as $5.00Multiple Options Make a selection for stock info
- Banana™ Banana to 1/4" Adapter Cable - 100CM$5.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Banana™ Banana to Eurorack Y Cable - 95CM$22.59In Stock Available immediately!
- Banana™ Banana to Instrument Adapter Cable - 95CM$22.59In Stock Available immediately!
- Banana™ Crocodile to Banana Adapter (3-Pack)$17.59In Stock Available immediately!
1-15 of 15 items
Modular synths are one of the most inspiring tools available to electronic musicians today: synthesizers that you can assemble yourself from core components, building an instrument specifically meant for your music and your workflow. These core components, called modules, each perform an individual function. Some generate sound, some process sound, and some provide a way to control other modules.
At Perfect Circuit we specialize in the Eurorack format of modular synthesizers, a standard developed by Dieter Doepfer in order to provide musicians easy and affordable access to the techniques from the large analog synths of yesteryear: Moog, Buchla, ARP, and Serge systems, and many more. Since then, Eurorack has grown considerably—now offering a wide range of unique sonic opportunities.
Now, manufacturers like Verbos Electronics and Random*Source focus on adapting classic analog designs for use in modern music. Others, like Noise Engineering, Industrial Music Electronics, or Mutable Instruments, work in the digital realm to bring new techniques to the world of hardware. Others like Rossum Electro-Music and Make Noise work in both domains to make instruments that strike an uncanny balance between analog and digital, opening new worlds of expression.
Through some combination of these modules, a mess of patch cables, and a healthy does of experimentation, many musicians have found their own unique voices: and perhaps you will find yours there, too.