ElektronModel:Cycles FM Groove Box
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Elektron Model:Cycles is an FM groovebox, the next iteration of Elektron's Model form factor. It's perfect as an all-in-one groove box, capable of a broad range of FM sounds. It features six unique Machines, each a distinct FM engine that covers a wide spectrum of sounds and styles. From bells to percussion and melodic top lines, it has all the bases (and basses) covered. It allows for hands on control with knobs at your fingertips, seamlessly sculpting the sound and behavior of the Machines.
The velocity-sensitive pads select the active channel and can be used to enter note data. Each channel has its own sequencer that can go up to 64 steps. Each channel can also have its own individual step length and scale settings. An assignable LFO is available per track for modulation duties.
Save and recall up to 96 projects, each of which can hold 96 patterns. There is also storage space for up to 60,000 presets. Both a delay and reverb are available with individual track sends. The Model:Cycles is lightweight and portable, allowing you to take your music making with you wherever you go. It rewards exploration and lets you dive deep into the landscape of FM synthesis with greater ease than ever before.
- FM groovebox
- Six unique FM Machines
- Six sequencer tracks with individual scale and length settings up to 64 steps
- Six velocity-sensitive pads
- Realtime or grid input of parameters and notes
- Four Machine specific controls
- Delay and reverb
- Assignable LFO per track
- 96 projects with 96 patterns per project
- Tap tempo BPM
- PSU included
- Includes MicroUSB cable and two Five-pin DIN MIDI to 3.5mm TRS adapters
- MIDI in and out/thru on 3.5mm TRS
- 1/4" headphone out
- Two balanced 1/4" main outputs