Cranborne AudioC.A.S.T. Intro Bundle
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Cranborne Audio C.A.S.T. Intro Bundle
Cranborne Audio's C.A.S.T. system is a passive way to distribute audio over CAT ethernet cables for tidy, high-quality audio in your studio. With the intro bundle, you get everything you need to get started with your own clean studio setup. The heart of the system is the N8 distribution hub which has DB25 inputs and outputs and four ethernet audio connections that send and receive audio via the N22 and N22H breakout boxes. Both are included in the bundle.
The N22H is a breakout box that can create an instant vocal or isolation booth, as it includes a high quality reference headphone output, complete with its own gain control. There are also two 1/4" balanced outputs and two combination XLR/Line-in jacks. The N22 is similar, except it has no headphone amplifier and is completely passive with an extra set of XLR outputs and the same 1/4" outputs and combination XLR/Line-in jacks. The bundle also includes a rackmount adapter for placing the N8 hub in your 19" rack. Cables are the bane of most studios and the C.A.S.T. system from Cranborne Audio aims to fix that with the magic of CAT ethernet cables.
C.A.S.T. Intro Bundle Features
- Intro bundle includes N8, N22H, N22, rackmount kit, and 2x CAT 6E ethernet cables
- Connect up to 4 breakout boxes
- Passive operation (headphone amp requires 9V battery)
- Compatible with any shielded CAT 5E, 6, or & ethernet cable
- Inputs and outputs provided by 2 DB25 connectors
- Compatible with Camden EC1 and Camden EC2 interfaces
- Supports 48v phantom power
- Power: Passive, N22H requires 9V for headphone amp (PSU included in package)