Black CorporationDeckard's Voice CS-80-Style Synth Voice
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Black Corporation Deckard's Voice
Get Deckard's Dream in a Eurorack module, perfect for adding shimmering Vangelis CS-80 character to your modular synthesizer system. Black Corporation took their iconic synthesizer and shrunk it down to a semi-modular Eurorack module, condensing the essential elements and adding additional voltage control.
The VCO features pulse, sine, and glitched sawtooth waveforms. The pulse-width modulation features a dedicated LFO that adds movement and animation to the pulse waveform. These waveforms mix with the internal noise source and run into the combination resonant high and low pass filters. These feature a unique IL-AL-ADR (initial level, attack level, attack, decay, release) envelope for control over the filters.
The modulation VCLFO features sine, saw, ramp, square, smooth random, and stepped random modulation. Three sliders control the internal normalled modulation from the LFO to the VCO, VCF, and VCA. An ADSR envelope controls the VCA and output with a final attenuator for the master volume. Deckard's voice replicates and condenses Deckard's Dream's features into a Eurorack module that lives up to its name, providing a lush and beautiful voice.
Deckard's Voice Features
- Semi-modular CS80 voice
- Condenses Deckard's Dream Mk2 into a single-voice Eurorack module
- VCO with sine, glitch saw, and pulse waveforms
- Two internal LFOs, one with six waveforms and one dedicated to PWM
- Two envelopes, ADSR and IL-AL-ADR
- Dual high and low pass filter with resonance
- Noise source
- VCA and final output level control
- Master and line-level outputs
- Eurorack module
- Width: 32hp
- Depth: 38mm
- Current draw: 110mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V