After Later AudioPopple Dual Filter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
After Later Audio Popple
With a layout inspired by Mutable Instruments Ripples, Popple from After Later Audio is a stereo filter that provides lush filtering in the stereo field. At high resonance settings, it begins to self oscillate, allowing it to operate as a sine wave oscillator.
The resonance and primary cutoff frequency is shared between the two channels, however, each channel has a dedicated FM input for their own modulation inputs. With nothing patched into the CV inputs, the attenuverters are normalled to +2.5V. Each channel has three output channels, with two-pole band pass, two-pole low pass, and four-pole low pass filters available simultaneously. This rich sounding filter is a fantastic choice as a stereo filter that can also function as a sine wave oscillator.
- Dual channel filter
- Band pass, 2-pole low pass, and 4-pole low pass filter
- Shared cutoff and resonance controls
- Separate FM CV inputs with attenuverters
- Self oscillates at high resonance settings
- Left audio and CV inputs normalled to right inputs
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: TBD
- Current draw: 35mA @ +12V, 35mA @ -12V