XAOC DevicesBatumi Quad LFO
XAOC Batumi Model 1974
The XAOC Devices Batumi is a quadruple low-frequency oscillator is a compact 10HP. Each of the four channels feature sine, square, and saw waveform outputs, with the saw selectable between saw, ramp, triangle, and trapezoid shapes. The last three LFOs can be connected to the first for interesting modulations, while in Free Mode each LFO functions independently.
Additionally, there’s a quadrature mode that consecutively offsets each LFO by 45 degrees for complex morphing capabilities. The phase offset mode is very similar except that it allows for each slider to control the overall phase amount. In clock division mode, the first LFO functions as the master clock and adjusting each slider increases the clock division.
All of this plus the fact that the module can be configured to work as a powerful rhythmic generator makes the Batumi one of the most powerful modulators in 10HP or less!
- 4 Voltage Controlled LFOs
- 4 slide potentiometers for each channel's rate
- Free, Quadrature, Phase and Divide Modes
- Zoom Mode for Precise Frequency Setting
- Reset/sync input for each channel
- Assignable Reset/Tap-Tempo Inputs
- Sine, square, and assignable waveshape outputs
- User-selectable shapes: Saw, Ramp, Triangle, Trapezoid
- USB Connector for easy Firmware Updates
- Reverse Power Protection
- Eurorack Module
- 10 HP Width
- 45mm Depth
- Current Draw: 70mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V