XAOC DevicesZadar Quad Envelope
The XAOC Zadar is a widely configurable function generator which redefines the very notion of the modulation envelope. It consists of four independent channels which can be assigned functions made of up to 1000 segments and which can be warped, reversed, and stretched using the simple and intuitive menu system or via each channel’s assignable CV input. Each channel can output functions ranging in time from 0.08 milliseconds to 30 minutes and supports looping and chaining of waveforms, allowing for use as a complex FM source and LFO as well! With all this functionality and more in a mere 10hp, the Zadar is sure to breathe new life into any setup.
- Four-channel function generator
- Trigger input, assignable CV input, and envelope output per channel
- Envelope time range: 0.08 ms - 30 minutes
- OLED display with channel button for envelope visualization
- One-shot, loop, and chain modes per channel
- 200 configurable envelope types
- Preset slots for user envelopes
- Channel linking
- Shape, Time, Warp, and Envelope Level encoders
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 45mm
- Current draw: 70mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V
The new Zadar is a powerful digital quad envelope generator with many different envelope shapes that can be warped and modulated. The Zadar can even run at high enough frequencies to be used as a kind of odd wavetable oscillator.