Warm AudioJet Phaser Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Warm Audio Jet Phaser Pedal
Based upon an iconic phaser pedal from the 1970s, the Warm Audio Jet Phaser offers the same sound and style of the original, without the upkeep or vintage price tag of the original. While this pedal is capable of two modes of standard phase shifting, what truly sets it apart is the inclusion of fuzz circuits for the Jet modes, adding a level of sonic depth otherwise requiring additional pedals to achieve.
The fuzz circuits have a level control, allowing the pedal to be used as a swirling boost for leads or a dark, undulating wash. Just as the original, a footswitch is available for toggling between a variable slow rate and the fastest speed possible, with speed changes ramping up and down much like how a rotary speaker for an organ would. You can even continuously tap the switch for irregular modulation and in-between speeds.
Jet Phaser Features
- Analog phaser pedal with "Jet" fuzz circuits
- True bypass design
- 2 Phase modes, 4 Jet modes
- Variable slow rate control with a switch to engage fast modulation
- Level control for Jet fuzz
- Resonance control for peaks of phaser
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 6.5" x 2.25"
- Power Specs: Operates on included 18VDC adapter or 2 9V batteries
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.