Warm AudioFoxy Tone Box Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Warm Audio Foxy Tone Box Pedal
A marriage of NOS components and contemporary engineering, Warm Audio's Foxy Tone Box is a tribute to an iconic fuzz pedal from the 1970s which faithfully delivers all of the classic tone and vibe of the original. This pedal contains the exact type of Fairchild germanium transistors as the original circuit, but used with modern components, which with true-bypass switching makes this perhaps the ultimate modern recreation of a timeless sound.
A wide range of distortion sounds can be found within the Foxy Tone Box–coax a subdued overdrive from within or push it into all-out fuzz territory. In addition to the standard Volume, Sustain, and Fuzz knobs, there's also an Octave switch which engages additional harmonic emphasis, creating an octave-up type of sound. Whenever there's a need for classic fuzz sounds, the Foxy Tone Box from Warm Audio is sure to deliver.
Foxy Tone Box Features
- Analog fuzz pedal built with discrete components
- Utilizes NOS 2N3565 germanium transistors alongside carbon resistors, germanium 1N34A diodes, and film capacitors
- Enclosure is covered in vivid, orange velvet
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 3.75" x 1.5"
- Power Specs: 9V battery or 9VDC center negative PSU (included)
- Power consumption: 1.5 mA
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.