Walrus AudioCanvas Mono Passive Line Isolator + DI Box
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Walrus Audio Canvas Mono
If you're running a self-contained pedalboard without an amp, ensure that you're piping out the best sound possible with Canvas Mono, a DI box and line isolator from Walrus Audio. Totally passive in operation, Canvas converts your 1/4" unbalanced signal into balanced XLR, perfect for delivering your audio to front-of-house or an audio interface for recording. The balanced output is transformer isolated, minimizing noise—but there's still a ground-lift switch if pesky hum turns up.
Canvas is notable in that it functions both as DI box as well as a line isolator, through the use of a mode switch. In DI mode, running acoustic guitar or bass direct will ensure that their high-impedance signals are managed accordingly. By contrast, synthesizers or amp modeler outputs are better handled with the line isolator mode. Let the truest colors of your music through with Walrus Audio's Canvas Mono.
Canvas Mono Features
- Mono DI box and line isolator
- Totally passive design
- Flat and ideal frequency response across the audio range form 20Hz–20kHz
- 1/4" unbalanced input
- Balanced transformer-isolated XLR output
- 1/4" thru output
- -15dB pad switch
- Sum switch turns Thru output into secondary input
- DI mode suitable for impedance sources, like direct guitars and basses
- LI mode suitable for low impedance sources, like synths and amp simulators
- Ground lift switch
- 4.8" x 2.6" x 1.4"
- Passive, no power required