WaldorfRocket Hybrid Synthesizer
Waldorf’s Rocket is a powerful synthesizer that can breathe new life into any sonic Frankenstein. The unit features an analog multimode filter with low-, high-, and band-pass filtering options, an oscillator section with PWM and hard sync, a dedicated LFO for modulation, and the ability to utilize eight oscillators in unison for chords.
Additionally, the synthesizer contains an integrated booster circuit that allows for the creation of advanced sounds. There’s also an onboard arpeggiator, USB/MIDI control, dedicated VCF input, and both line and headphone outputs.
- Analog multimode-filter (VCF) with Low Pass / Band Pass / High Pass
- Highly flexible oscillator-section with pulse width modulation and hard sync
- Up to 8 oscillators in unison for chords or Ultra High Density Sawtooth
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) for modulation
- Envelopes for VCA, VCF and Sync
- Booster circuit to generate aggressive sounds
- Arpeggiator with different rhythmic patterns
- Extensive control panel with high-end pots and switches
- Control via MIDI and USB
- MIDI clock sync
- Line output
- Loud headphone output
- USB Powered
- MIDI In/Out
- 2 TRS Audio Outputs
- 1 TRS Audio Input
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.6" x 7.3" x 7.3"
- Weight: 2 lbs