Vermona FourMulator Quad LFO
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The Vermona FourMulator is a digital quad LFO module of maximum proportions. Each LFO can be used independently or synchronized with a master clock to achieve both individual progressions and a variety of complex modulations.
Each LFO contains six waveforms that oscillate between 0.05Hz and 100Hz. Additionally, there are trigger outputs present on each LFO, which are especially handy as they output a trigger as each waveform restarts. There are also reset inputs and CV inputs that open the gates to even crazier modulation possibilities.
Finally, the module contains an internal clock generator and tap tempo option that enable precise synchronization for even more advanced modulation possibilities.
- Four Modulators (LFOs)
- LFOs can be synced to clock or to each other
- Six waveforms: saw up, saw down, square, triangle, sine, random (sample & hold)
- Frequency range from 0.05Hz to approximately 100Hz
- Speed control acts as clock divider when synced to external clock
- Each LFO has waveform and trigger outputs
- Each LFO has reset and CV inputs
- Eurorack Module
- 34 HP
- CV Outputs range between +5 and -5 volts for a total range of 10 volts
- Triggers and clock impulses are output with 12 volts with positive slope and 50ms duration
- The reset and clock inputs accept signals ranging between 3.5 and 12 volts