VermonaDRM1 MKIV Drum Synthesizer (w/ Trigger Inputs)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Vermona DRM1 MKIV
The DRM1 IV is the latest incarnation of DRM1s from Vermona, a versatile eight-channel drum machine with MIDI, USB, and trigger inputs. In this newest version, Vermona retained the intuitive outside interface while optimizing the internal circuitry. It features eight drum voices, each with nine controls to adjust pitch, timbre, decay, panning, and volume. After much research and development, Vermona tweaked these controls and improved the circuitry to achieve optimal performance.
This version of the DRM1 MkIV includes trigger inputs, which provide a great way to interface the drum machine with external hardware sequencers and modular synthesizers. Not only does it accept gate pulses, it now accepts variable voltage levels to trigger the drum channels dynamically. Added to that is a USB MIDI connection for sequencing the drum machine with your favorite DAW. The MIDI output port turns the DRM1 IV into a USB to MIDI interface, plus a trigger to MIDI converter. The DRM1 IV now works globally, thanks to the redesigned power supply. This drum machine brings all the best parts of its predecessors and improves upon them.
DRM1 MKIV Features
- Eight-voice drum machine with trigger inputs
- Revised circuitry optimizes performance and response
- USB MIDI integration
- Drum voices include kick, drum1, drum2, multi, snare, hihat1, hihat2, and clap
- Individual outputs/inserts
- Nine parameters per drum voice
- Power supply works anywhere in the world
- Headphone output
- Individual Outputs: 8x single output insert on 1/4" TRS jacks
- Master Outputs: 2x 1/4"
- Headphone output: Single 1/4"
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru via 5-pin DIN, USB
- Trigger inputs: 10x 1/4"
- Power: 100–240V in via IEC
- Dimensions: 483 x 125 x 225mm
- Rack height: 5U
- Weight: ~8.2lbs