VermonaAmplinuator 3 Voltage Processor
Vermona Amplinuator 3
Vermona's Amplinuator is a deceptively simple, powerful utility for Eurorack modular synthesizers—offering a range of functions including amplification, inversion, and signal mixing. Unlike most typical attenuator modules, each of Amplinuator's three channels provides up to 2x gain, meaning that control voltages can be expanded to higher ranges in situations where your CV needs to reach a little bit higher than it can otherwise. Each channel features inverted and non-inverted outputs, allowing configuration of countless CV processing scenarios.
Each channel's level control offers a wide "dead zone" around 12:00, making it easy to dial in exactly 1x gain without fuss or fiddling. Additionally, all channels are normalled to an internal mixer, providing easy access to both inverted and non-inverted summed signals.
Amplinuator 3 Features
- Amplifier, inverter, and mixer for Eurorack systems
- Three-channels of manual amplification with upt to 2x gain
- Positive and inverted outputs for each channel
- Positive and inverted sum of all channels independently available
- Carefully engineered "dead zone" near 12:00 for easy access to precise 1x gain factor
- Works equally well for audio and control voltages
- Eurorack module
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 30mm
- Current draw: 50mA @ +12V, 50mA @ -12V