Universal AudioVolt 476P USB-C Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Universal Audio Volt 476P
Now offered in a preamp-laden version, the VOLT 476P by Universal Audio is a stellar class-compliant USB-C Volt series audio interface with four channels of mic pres and abundant analog circuitry inspried by the best legacy studio gear. Its combo XLR-1/4" jacks afford connection to any combination of mics, instruments, or line-level sources. This makes the VOLT 476P great for tracking minimal drum kits, group podcasts, or any other host of applications. There are also four line outputs on hand, meaning that alternate monitoring sources or outboard processing are in the realm of possibilities, along with two headphone outputs on the front for intimate listening with a friend. OF course, there's also 5-pin MIDI available on the back, so your entire studio full of synths and drum machines can get in sync, too.
The VOLT 476P packs some additional punch, thanks to its onboard analog circuitry. There's the Vintage mic pre, which imparts silky character on vocals or any other instrument needing a bit of sparkle. Meanwhile, the 76 compressor, based on the famed 1176, cushions dynamics and ensures that sounds going into your DAW are getting a bit of a tasteful nudge towards sounding their best. With this signal chain built into the interface, VOLT 476P punches well above its weight.
VOLT 476P is class-compliant, meaning that you can use it with Mac and PC applications, as well as iPhone apps for recording on the go. And with included software from Ableton, Softube, and more, as well as a free 30-day trial for UA Spark, you'll be well equipped to hit the ground running as soon as you open the box. With VOLT 476P, you're not just getting a powerful audio interface—you're getting a healthy serving of UA's legacy, too.
Volt 476P Features
- 4x4 USB-C audio interface
- 4 Preamps with Vintage tube-emulation, inspired by the UA 610
- 76 Compressor integreated into each channel imparts 1176-like character to incoming audio
- Four TRS line outputs and dual headphone outputs make monitoring a breeze
- Direct monitoring
- 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O
- Class-compliant operation ensures compatibilty with Mac, PC, and iPhone
- Software bundle includes products from Ableton, Softube, Celemony and more
- Includes 30-day trial for UAD Spark, providing native versions of beloved UAD plugins without the need for dedicated DSP hardware!
- Class compliant
- AD/DA: 24-bit/192kHz
- 4x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo input
- 4x TRS 1/4" line outputs
- 2x TRS 1/4" balanced monitor outputs
- 2x 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI I/O: 5-Pin DIN
- USB-C connection (USB-C to USB-A cable included)
- 48V phantom power
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.3" x 5.2" x 2.6"
- Power: USB bus power and 5VDC (PSU included)
- Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and 5VDC power required for mobile use (except iPad Pro with USB-C)