Universal AudioApollo x16 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface - Heritage Edition
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Universal Audio Apollo x16
Universal Audio's flagship Apollo series interface, the Apollo x16, was designed to be the centerpiece of any professional studio's workflow, featuring the industries best AD/DA conversion, a six-core processor, and a suite of software plug-ins built to bring your productions to the next level.
The Apollo x16 is a studio professionals dream; it takes the load off your workstation when it comes to processing power, allowing you to process audio with ultra-low latency and delivers pristine quality consistently without any hassle. The dual crystal clocking supplies low jitter environment that can record and reproduce audio at rates up to 24-bit and 192kHz, and the Thunderbolt 3 ports allow ultra-fast data transmission, and are backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2. With Thunderbolt 3, users can also chain multiple Apollo interfaces together for extended channels and processing power, developing a thorough ecosystem suiting the needs of any studio.
The all new Heritage Editions of these world-class interfaces now includes 10 of Universal Audio's most iconic and award winning DSP plug-ins, so you can get right to work with the highest quality tools. When only the best will suffice for your crucial projects, turn to the Apollo x16 from Universal Audio.
Apollo x16 Features
- 18-in/20-out Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with 6-core Hexa six-core processor for onboard DSP processing
- 133 dB dynamic range, and -129dB of THD+N
- Selectable +24dBu operation for easy analog gear integration
- 7.1 Surround capable for film & video production
- Integrated talkback channel for easy communication
- Ultra-low latency audio processing
- Included Analog Classics plugins: UA 610-B, UA 1176LN Legacy, UA 1176SE Legacy, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, Fairchild 670 Legacy, Marshall Plexi Classic, Precision Channel Strip, Precision Reflection Engine, Precision Delay Mod, Precision Delay Mod L, Precision Enhancer Hz, Pultec EQP-1A Legacy, Pultec-Pro Legacy, Teletronix LA-2A Legacy, Raw Distortion, RealVerb Pro
- Heritage Edition Plug-in Bundle includes: UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection, Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection & LA-3A Audio Leveler, Pultec Passive EQ Collection, V76 Preamplifier, Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection, Helios Type 69 Preamp & EQ Collection, UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection, Oxide Tape Recorder and Pure Plate Reverb
- Now includes native versions of UAD plugins available as part of UAD Spark, with more to come in the future
- Analog Inputs: 2x DB-25
- Analog Outputs: 2x XLR, 2x DB-25
- Digital Inputs:1x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Digital Outputs:1x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Power: 12V DC power supply
- Height: 1U rack space
- OS requirements: Mac OS 10.12 or higher, Windows 10 64-bit or higher