TubbutecuTune Dual Expander
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Tubbutec uTune Dual Expander
The Tubbutec Dual Expander is an expander for the uTune, which adds two additional channels of quantization and MIDI to CV/CV to MIDI conversion. Each channel has CV and gate/freq inputs, as well as CV and gate outputs. The output functions can be assigned freely. An LED indicates the state of the gate outputs, with channel A in blue and channel B in red. With no gate active it will remain green to indicate it is connected to the host module.
Up to three expanders can be added to the uTune for up to eight channels of CV and gate I/O. Each expander features a full microcontroller for ultra-precise CV generation and processing—it is essentially a full uTune without the screen, buttons, or MIDI integration. If you want to unlock the full potential of your uTune, this expander adds two channels of quantized CV signals and gates.
uTune Dual Expander Features
- Expander for Tubbutec uTune
- Adds two additional channels
- Each channel has CV and gate inputs and outputs
- Onboard 16-bit DAC and high quality AD conversion
- Connect up to three expanders together for eight channels
- Eurorack module
- Width: 2hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Current draw: 20mA @ +12V, 10mA @ -12V