Synthesis TechnologyE355 Morphing Dual LFO
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Synthesis Technology E355 Morphing Dual LFO
The Synthesis Technology E355 is a dual LFO module optimized for use in Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. It boasts a special algorithm that allows for the creation of over 10,000 possible waveforms. Each of the E355’s outputs vary from a single cycle in 12 minutes to 1000hz.
Additionally, the module utilizes a 24mhz 32-bit arm processor to maintain stable frequency over the years.
Each of the LFOs is synchronized to the other in one of three ways, with the determinate mode of operation selectable via dedicated toggle switch. The first mode gives the LFOs two independent rates but identical waveshapes and phases. In mode two, the second LFO has an independent waveshape, but maintains an identical rate and phase as the first LFO. In the final mode, the LFOs have identical rates and waveshapes, but a 0-360 degree variable phase.
- The E355 uses the same morphing engine as the E350 morphing terrarium
- The transition from one stored wavetable to another is broken down into 4096 calculated waves
- There are 3 banks of waves to select from
- Bank A: basic waves in order of harmonic complexity
- Bank B: the waves in bank a are repeated in frequency as 1x, 2x, 3x, ..8x. this allows the lfos to have a very wide range between them if necessary or to use this as a basic audio oscillator
- Bank C: The 64 waves in bank c of the e350 (designed by robert rich) are designed to go way beyond the ordinary. Sequences of notes, arpeggiation effects, pings, swoops and lattice phase modulation are just some of the delights contained. In the audio range these can be harsh, noisy and crunchy
- There are 2 external inputs to either sync the lfos or to hold ('freeze') the outputs
+12V @ 32mA; -12V @ 12mA