SynamodecAstrogorus Noise / Drone Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Astrogorus is a standalone noise/drone synth from Synamodec with three oscillators, a tone control, and other features perfect for harsher tones. Broken up into a few sections, the workflow is straightforward and simple, letting you get straight to making deep, dirty drones.
Each of the three oscillators has a dedicated mix knob, so you can adjust the levels to taste, and an additional noise oscillator with five texture switches, which feeds into a six-band EQ with feedback knob. This is where you can get gnarly gurgles and creepy clicks that can devolve into chaos. If that wasn't enough, a distortion circuit is tacked on the end, which is capable of self-oscillating. The Astrogorus from Synamodec is a unique sound creation tool that can easily integrate into your existing sound design setup.
- Three independent oscillators with rate control
- Additional oscillator sum of the three previous oscs plus noise
- Mixer for the oscillators and noise
- Six controls to select the type of noise on the fourth oscillator
- Harmonic section with six band filter / EQ
- Feedback and level control
- Distortion with level and feedback
- Two band tone control
- 1/4" mono jack output
- Power: 24v center positive PSU included
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 9.8 x 6 in / 20 × 25 × 15 cm