StrymonZuma DC Pedal Board Power Supply
- No Hassle
Strymon Zuma DC Pedal Board Power Supply
Zuma, from Strymon, is their most powerful and versatile power supply yet. It provides a massive amount of clean, high-current power, to power up to nine different pedals. Each output provides 500mA and is individually isolated with a dedicated regulator and custom transformer.
Zuma's advanced multistage filtering, optically isolated feedback, dual-stage topology, and pre-regulated outputs means the headroom of each pedal is maxed out, allowing for the greated dynamic range.
The all analog circuitry takes special care to ensure there is absolutely no ground loop hum or AC line noise, giving the clearest tone for all pedals being powered by Zuma.
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- 10 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Nine individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under most pedalboards
- PedalTrain mounting bracket available soon (sold separately)
- Designed and built in the USA
Never worry about power again.
Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai R30, and Ojai are the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supplies. Each 9V output provides a staggering 500mA of current.
Hear your pedals, not your power.
Our dual-stage topology, optically isolated feedback and advanced multistage filtering allow your pedals to sound the way they were designed to sound.
Never run out of outputs.
Gain more outputs by linking Zuma and Ojai units together. Easily build an expandable, modular power system that can grow with your pedalboard.