StrymonOjai R30 Expansion Kit Pedal Power Supply
- No Hassle
Note: this listing is for an Ojai R30 Expander power supply, meaning that it does not come with an AC adapter and will only work with an existing Strymon power supply. If you need that adapter, please see our listing for the standard Ojai R30 with the PSU included.
Strymon Ojai R30 Expansion Kit
Add five additional isolated power outputs to your existing Strymon Ojai or Zuma setup with the Ojai R30 Expansion Kit. Two outputs feature three-position switches delivering 9V, 12V, or 18V, so your beefy pedals can be powered easily. The expansion includes five power cables and the EIAJ-05 connection cable for interconnecting two power supplies. This does not include a power brick and must be connected with an existing Strymon Ojai or Zuma.
Ojai R30 Expansion Kit Features
- Expander for existing Strymon power system
- 5 Isolated DC power outlets
- 2 Outputs switchable between 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA)
- 24v Power thru port for chaining additional expanders
- Lightweight anodized blue chassis
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.3 x 1.15"
- Power Specs: Connection cable included but requires existing Strymon Ojai or Zuma
- Outputs: 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V, 500mA outputs with center-negative polarity. 2x Switchable outputs between 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA)
- Included Cables: 5x 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length cables and EIAJ-05 power adapter cable (used to connect to existing Ojai or Zuma)
Never worry about power again.
Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai R30, and Ojai are the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supplies. Each 9V output provides a staggering 500mA of current.
Hear your pedals, not your power.
Our dual-stage topology, optically isolated feedback and advanced multistage filtering allow your pedals to sound the way they were designed to sound.
Never run out of outputs.
Gain more outputs by linking Zuma and Ojai units together. Easily build an expandable, modular power system that can grow with your pedalboard.