StrymonZelzah Multidimensional Phaser Pedal
- No Hassle
Strymon Zelzah Multidimensional Phaser Pedal
Inspired by luscious 1970s phasing sounds, the Zelzah from Strymon is a dual multidimensional phaser with three different sweep settings and musicality baked into every knob. Being able to move easily between a 4-stage and 6-stage phaser, or even use both simultaneously, is enough to broaden the horizon for any player, however, the unique Voice knob elevates the Zelzah beyond an ordinary pedal. A modified all-pass structure allows for vintage sounds to be easily dialed in, as well as others with flanger, chorus, and Leslie-esque characteristics.
With all of the routing options that are available, the Zelzah can be a stereo centerpiece allowing you to split each phaser on a different channel. Switch between Series, where the 6-stage runs into 4-stage, or Parallel, where the dry signal gets processed independently and mixed on the output, for different sonic possibilities. Each phaser runs as a pair, so you can adjust the offset for left and right sides independently, thus creating a wide stereo spread.
On the 4-stage side, the sweep switch gives you access to three different modes. Classic is a typical smooth rising and falling phasing sound, Barber gives you the option for a continuously rising or falling sound, while the Env setting can dial in subtle timbral changes as well as extreme auto-wah effects. With the 6-stage phaser, you get access to a range of Resonance options that can give you just a whisper or a forceful yawp of phasing sounds. The Zelzah from Strymon is the perfect option for creating organic movement, extreme resonant peaks and everything in between.
- Two independant 4-stage and 6-stage phasers
- Flexible routing: series, parallel, or split
- True stereo with adjustable stereo spread for each phaser
- 3-position sweep selector: Classic, Barber, Env
- 3-position resonance switch: Off, Mild, Strong
- Switchable instrument or line level input
- Selectable buffered or true bypass
- Control via MIDI TRS
- USB jack for easy firmware updates or MIDI-USB control
- Expression pedal input
- JFET analog front end
- Low noise 24-bit 90kHz A/D, D/A converters
- 480MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Durable dark purple anodized aluminium chassis
- Dimensions: 4.5" deep x 4" wide x 1.75" tall
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative (PSU included)