SoundforceuChorus 6 Compact Juno Chorus
- No Hassle
Soundforce uChorus 6
Providing the classic sound of a Roland Juno Chorus in a compact Eurorack form factor, Soundforce's uChorus 6 is ready to imbue your modular synthesizer with the lush, swimming tones of the 1980s. Using Xvive MN3009 BBDs, the uChorus 6 is a direct translation of the original circuit into Eurorack format, giving you those authentic Juno tones in a minimal space.
uChorus 6 features a basic control set identical to the original: you simply get mode selection for Mode I, Mode II, or Mode I+II for a simple selection of undulating chorus textures. The module provides stereo input and output; however, the left input is normalled to the right input, so you can easily use it as a mono-to-stereo widening tool. And trust us, it sounds wide.
If you need the warm, lush, constantly evolving tones of a Juno chorus in your Eurorack system, the choice is simple: Soundforce's uChorus 6 is the real deal, in a compact package. If you need something with more extended control, however, check out their Chorus 6, which expands the basic feature set with additional LFO options, CV control, and more.
uChorus 6 Features
- Compact, 4hp implementation of the Roland Juno chorus tone
- Vintage polysynth chorus tones in a compact form factor
- Uses Xvive MN3009 BBDs for authentic, true-to-original sound
- Dedicated buttons for Chorus Mode I, Chorus Mode II, and Off
- Mode I+II available through combo button press
- Mono or stereo input
- Stereo audio output
- Skiff-friendly design—only 38mm deep
- Work with Eurorack or line-level signal
- Eurorack module
- Width: 4hp
- Depth: 38mm
- Current draw: 46mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V