RolandSPD-1E SPD-ONE Electro
Roland SPD-ONE Electro
The SPD-ONE Electro is an electronic drum pad that's filled with the classic tones of 808 and 909 percussion sounds. Built in are 22 samples that are managed by 4 knobs all of which are easily customizable. Tweak the FX and pitch knob to get sounds exactly right for any style or genre. USB compatibility offers users to load up any samples and sensitivity control lets you play with anything from your hands to sticks or mallets. Great for both an acoustic and electronic drum kit, the SPD-ONE Electro offers tonal variety for both studio work and live performance.
SPD-ONE Electro Features
- A standalone sample pad that integrates easily into any drum kit
- Comes loaded with 22 classic 808 and 909 electronic percussion sounds
- USB connectivity lets you load up WAV files so you can use the samples you want
- Send MIDI via USB to control other instruments or record/sequence in the studio
- Add reverb and delay then pitch shift samples to the way you want them to sound
- Sensitivity control lets you use hands, sticks, mallets, or other playing methods
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (optional power supply not included)
- Tom stand and cymbal stand mounting hardware included
- Type: Drum Trigger Pad
- Pads: 1
- Sounds: 22 - 808, 909, snares, cymbals, cowbell, claps and more
- Presets: 22 factory, 12 user sound banks
- Formats WAV files: (16-bit, 44.1 kHz)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (mono out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Effects: Reverb, Delay
- Memory: 4GB (360 minutes stereo audio)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately) / 4 x AA batteries
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 5.56"
- Depth: 6.31"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number SPD-1E