RolandSPD-1K SPD-ONE Kick
- No Hassle
Roland SPD-ONE Kick
The SPD-ONE Kick is an electronic drum pad that's filled with 22 beastly kick and stomp samples. They are managed by 4 knobs all of which are easily customizable - tweak the FX, volume, sample and pitch knobs to get sounds exactly right for any style or genre. USB compatibility offers users to load up any samples and sensitivity control lets you play with anything from your hands to sticks or mallets. Great for both an acoustic and electronic drum kit, the SPD-ONE Kick offers tonal variety for both studio work and live performance.
SPD-ONE Kick Features
- A standalone sample pad that integrates easily into any drum kit
- Comes loaded with 22 classic kick and stomp percussion sounds
- USB connectivity lets you load up WAV files so you can use the samples you want
- Send MIDI via USB to control other instruments or record/sequence in the studio
- Add reverb or distortion, even pitch shift samples to the way you want them to sound
- Sensitivity control lets you dial in the playing dynamics that best suit your style
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (optional power supply not included)
- Accommodates tabletop, floor, drum stand, and mic stand mounting via included hardware
- Type: Drum Trigger Pad
- Pads: 1
- Sounds: 22 - Kicks, stomp, clap, percussion and more
- Presets: 22 factory, 12 user sound banks
- Formats: WAV files (16-bit, 44.1 kHz)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (mono out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type Micro-B
- Effects: Reverb, Distortion
- Memory: 4GB (360 minutes stereo audio)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately) / 4 x AA batteries
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 5.56"
- Depth: 6.31"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: SPD-1K
Roland SPD-1K SPD-ONE Kick Reviews