Roland Jupiter-X Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Jupiter-X is a fully polyphonic multi-part synthesizer built on the legacy of Roland’s premium machines of the past. However, it is enhanced with the new ZEN-Core synth engine, heavy-duty all-metal body, and several more features that only a modern synthesizer could have.
The powerful sound engine of Jupiter-X is capable of faithfully reproducing both the sounds of coveted analog classics like Jupiter-8, Juno-106, and SH-101, and various vintage digital synths like XV-5080. Not only that, there is a full spectrum of Roland drum machines (TR-808, 909, 707, 727, 606, CR-78) built-into the synthesizer, as well as the capacity to go beyond familiar sounds.
Jupiter-X is multitimbral and allows for simultaneous playing of four synthesizer parts and one drum part. The architecture of each synth voice sports four oscillators, and one LFO ensuring the possibility of thick and animated sounds. It also offers an extensive collection of DSP effects, including EQ per part, seven Reverb, four Chorus, and five Delay algorithms, as well as Overdrive, NS/Compressor, and Master EQ/Compressor. A unique feature of Jupiter-X is the advanced intelligent arpeggiator. I-Arpeggio quickly responds to your playing and creates original accompanying chord harmonies, basslines, and drum parts which can be easily customized and transferred as MIDI files to the DAW of your choice.
The semi-weighted keyboard is equipped with sensitive aftertouch aiding in control and expressivity. The control section is extended beyond the traditional pitchbend and modwheel lever with pairs of assignable wheels and sliders, and three switches.
- ZEN-Core sound engine
- Dedicated drum engine that includes models of classic Roland machines: TR-808, 909, 707, 727, 606, CR-78
- 90 DSP effects
- I-Arpeggio: an advanced arpegiator built with AI technology
- 256-note polyphony
- 4 oscillators per voice
- Semi-weighted 61-key keyboard with aftertouch
- 16 performance pads
- 3.5mm auxilary and combo XLR + 1/4" inputs
- Built-in full-range speakers
- Infinitely expandable via USB-to-Host and USB-to-Device jacks
- Keys: 61 semi-weighted with channel aftertouch
- Speaker amp: 4W x2
- Headphone output: 3.5mm, 1/4"
- Main output: 2x 1/4", 2x XLR
- Mic input: hybrid XLR-1/4"
- Aux input: stereo 3.5mm
- Pedal inputs: Hold & Expression
- MIDI: In & Out
- USB: type B for Audio & MIDI, Type A for Memory port
- Power: AC 117–240V, IEC included
- Dimensions: 1090 x 447 x 119mm