Red PandaParticle Granular Delay Pitch Shifter
Red Panda Particle
Check out the updated Particle 2 here!
The Red Panda Particle sounds like a distressed time machine locked in an endless succession of mirrors. Though it essentially twists and mangles bits of the input signal, the result is paradoxically calming. The Particle utilizes granular synthesis and pitch shifting to affect an input signal. This means the pedal takes samples of the incoming audio and repeats them at a faster rate while simultaneously affording other avenues for manipulation. These avenues include an LFO, Random, Reverse, and more. For those looking to implement a granular delay into their repertoire, the Particle is it.
- 3 pitch modes: detune, density, LFO
- 5 delay modes: random, density, LFO, random pitch, reverse
- adjustable grain size
- pitch shift +/- 1 octave, depending on mode
- delay 0-900 ms, depending on mode
- auto-freeze/stutter with adjustable threshold
- True bypass switching
- Analog dry signal
- Mono in/out
- 24 bit A/D and D/A converters
- Combination of surface mount and through-hole components
- Requires 9V center negative 100 mA power supply (not included)
- Does not take batteries
- White powder coated enclosure with two color screen printing
- Size: 3.7" wide x 4.7" long x 2.3" tall (with knobs)
- Made in USA, from circuit boards to final assembly
Product Demo Videos
Moog Realistic Concertmate MG-1 With Effect Pedals
This video shows the Moog Realistic Concertmate MG-1 with four effects pedals. The pedals used are the Moog Moogerfooger MF-108M Cluster Flux analog flanger/chorus, the Death By Audio Evil Filter fuzz/multimode filter, Red Panda Particle granular delay and Caroline Météore lo-fi reverb.
Red Panda Particle Granular Delay Pitch Shifter Reviews