PioneerDJM-V10-LF 6-Channel DJ Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The DJM-V10-LF from Pioneer is a DJ mixer of the highest caliber, providing unparalleled flexibility and sound quality where it matters most. The design of this mixer is largely the same as the DJM-V10, but removes the crossfader for longer faders. To take full advantage of these lengthened faders, Pioneer optimized the existing curves from the previous model, and added a third fader curve preset ideal for precision level adjustments.
With six channels, DJM-V10-LF offers plenty of power and flexibility for mixing any DJ setup. On each channel, there's a tilt-style HPF/LPF control plus four-band EQ controls, allowing a healthy amount of sonic sculpting. There's also a curated selection of internal effects, with Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo, and Reverb each available on their own dedicated aux sends, as well as the option for two external sources. There's also two headphone outputs and a dedicated EQ for the booth output, further solidifying this mixer as a solid choice for professional DJs. Pioneer has long been renowned for their quality DJ equipment, and their dedication to their craft shines more than ever in the DJM-V10-LF.
- Professional 6-channel DJ mixer
- Software connectivity with rekordbox, Serato DJ, and Traktor Pro 3
- Extensive I/O capabilities
- 32-bit, 96kHz converters
- 64-bit internal processing
- lowpass/highpass filter, compressor, and four-band EQ per channel
- Four built in send effects: Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo, and Reverb
- Two external sends
- 3-band master EQ
- Dual independent headphone outputs
- Booth EQ controls
- Inputs: 6x Dual RCA line, 4x Dual RCA Phono, 1x XLR-1/4", 1x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4", 2x Dual RCA
- Send/Return: 4x 1/4" sends, 4x 1/4" returns
- Digital Inputs: 6x Coax S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: 1x XLR AES/EBU
- Headphones: 2x 1/4", 1x 3.5mm
- MIDI: Out, USB
- Dimensions: 4.24 x 17.23 x 18.39"
- Weight: 26.2 lbs