PioneerDJM-V10 6-Channel DJ Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Pioneer's DJM-V10 is a top-of-the-line DJ mixer designed to provide a clean and super-flexible means of managing your performances. With six independent channels, the DJM-V10 is an excellent hub for all of your devices.
Each channel features a DJ-style single-knob HPF/LPF as well as a four-band EQ, making it easy to sculpt your sound and get everything to sit comfortably together in your mix. Each channel additionally offers six sends: two external and two internal. Internal effects include Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo, and Reverb, making it easy to create special effects and to get multiple sounds to fit into the same space. Dual headphone outputs and a dedicate EQ for the booth output make it easy to create custom mixes as well, making this an endlessly flexible tool for professional DJ performance.
All these features combine to create one of the most high-quality DJ mixers ever designed.
- 6-channel profession DJ mixer
- Support for rekordbox, Traktor Pro 3, and Serato DJ
- Extensive I/O options
- 32-bit, 96kHz converters w/ 64-bit internal processing
- LPF/HPF filter, compressor, and four-band EQ on each channel
- Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo, and Reverb effects built in
- Four FX and two external sends per channel
- 3-band master EQ
- Independent dual headphone outputs
- Booth EQ control
- Inputs: 6x Dual RCA line, 4x Dual RCA Phono, 1x XLR-1/4", 1x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4", 2x Dual RCA
- Send/Return: 4x 1/4" send, 4x 1/4" return
- Digital inputs: 6x Coax S/PDIF
- Digital outputs: 1x XLR AES/EBU
- Headphones: 2x 1/4", 2x 1/8"
- MIDI: Out/USB
- Dimensions: 4.24 x 17.23 x 18.39"
- Weight:26.2 lbs