Perfect Circuit Editions PCTV T-Shirt
So, you're weirdly obsessed with '80s + '90s pop culture, you're into electronic music, and you want your PCTV. Hey, we get it—we feel the same.
Perfect Circuit Television—perhaps better-known as PCTV—is an independently-operated music culture and electronic music programming channel dedicated to bringing you the best, weirdest, realest, and slimiest synthesizer and sound manipulation content on the World Wide Web. On the air and in continuous operation since c. August 2011, PCTV's ~enhanced experienze~ offers an undisputed, future-tech means to connect sound directly to your enjoyment receptors, results guaranteed (**patent pending**).
PCTV is commemorated by this high-quality T-shirt from Perfect Circuit Editions, printed in Los Angeles by Shorthand Press. Using Comfort Colors heavyweight garment-dyed tees, these shirts aren't just another print-to-order design with a logo slapped on: they're comfy, cozy, and they'll last.
BONUS!! The PCTV T-shirt's new ~extended enhanced experienze~ is like a big, lush Juno chorus...for your torso. So, whether you're looking for a gift for your Patch Pals or just need a warm cozy hug from all of us at PCTV + Perfect Circuit Editions, it's a no-brainer.
PCTV T-Shirt Features
- Relaxed fit, almost unreasonably comfortable unisex T-shirt
- Made using black Comfort Colors garment-dyed shirt
- Printed locally in LA!
- '90s-inspired retro PCTV art by Andy deGiulio
- Front & back designs for optimal viewing at all angles
- Stellar gift for the nostalgic and/or elder/geriatric millennial synth enthusiast in your life
- Multiple sizes available
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Black
- Style: Unisex, relaxed fit
- Size: Multiple sizes available
- Printed on garment-dyed Comfort Colors shirt