Metabolic DevicesPapomi Panner / Polarizer / Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Metabolic Devices Papomi
Designed with feedback patching in mind, Papomi by Metabolic Devices is built to serve as a centralized hub for complex CV and audio mixing. The module can effectively be divided into two halves: a DC-coupled, three channel mixer at the bottom, and a panner or polarizer section at the top.
Two of the three channels offer attenuverters for input level control, while the third channel is summed in at unity gain. Ideal for control voltage purposes, a convenient DC offset control is available, and is electronically calibrated to offer a significant dead-zone in the center, so that any offset voltages may be easily removed from the mixer. While the mixer is normalled into the polarizer section's input by default, it does feature its own output to facilitate monitoring of feedback patches. Up top, the polarizer section features a singular knob for determining pan position or polarity, supplemented with a CV input and attenuverter. One might typically use a panner for stereo applications, but the availability of polarized outputs in feedback patches can yield plenty of variance in the resulting output. Whether you need a handy control voltage tool or a new module to be the heart of your feedback explorations, the Papomi from Metabolic Devices stands up to the task.
- Mixing, panning, and polarizing utility
- Three channel, DC-coupled mixing section utilizing low noise and distortion circuitry
- Attenuverters on two channel inputs
- +/-10V DC offset control with electrically notched center point
- Mixer normalled into panner/polarizer section
- Knob pans across two outputs, and inverts input signal at polarizer output
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 24mm
- Current draw: 50mA @ +12V, 40mA @ -12V