Make NoiseLxD Dual Low Pass Gate
- No Hassle
Make Noise LxD
LxD, from Make Noise, is a dual Low Pass Gate with no knobs. It is a compact 4HP module that can easily fill a small gap in one's synth. Each channel has its own filter slope, with Ch. 1 being a -12dB filter slope, and Ch. 2 being a -6dB slope. They are both vactrol Low Pass Gates, which means they contain the classic Make Noise Strike input. If the output of Ch. 1 is not used, it is normalized to the second channel. CV inputs allow envelopes or LFOs to open and close the filter, and if paired with a Maths, the polarizers can be used as the cutoff controls.
- Two Low Pass Gates, a combination of a low pass filter and VCA
- Different filter slopes for timbral variety
- Different resonance amounts for both channels. Ch 1 is mildly resonant, and ch 2 is non-resonant
- Compact size!
- Normalled together for a quick filter->VCA combo
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: >.5"
- Current Draw: 20mA@+/-12V
Analog Four MKII available here: https://www.perfectcircuitaudio.com/elektron-analog-four-mkii.html