LMNTLEurorack Modular Screws - M2.5
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
LMNTL M2.5 Eurorack Modular Screws
LMNTL's screws for Eurorack modular synthesizers are a sure-fire replacement for your case's M2.5 screws. Available in a variety of lengths in both black and silver finishes, these are what you need for your case—whether you're just trying to pin down those final aesthetic details or just replace some missing screws.
M2.5 screws have a 2.5mm diameter, and are typically meant for use with cases with sliding nuts (such as Make Noise, Pulp Logic, etc.). If you're looking for screws for a case with an M3 fixed nut strip (Doepfer, Intellijel, 4MS, etc.), then check out this listing instead.
"Short" screws are 6mm long—these are fairly standard screws, the length that ships with most new Eurorack modules. "Medium" screws are 8mm long, and are recommended for use with washers or modules with slightly thicker-than-usual faceplates. "Long" screws are 10mm long, and are recommended for modules with especially thick faceplates (such as Bastl's original wood-panel modules).
M2.5 Eurorack Modular Screws Features
- Wide variety of screws for Eurorack modular synthesizers
- M2.5 screws for use with cases with sliding nuts
- Great for use with Make Noise, Pulp Logic, and other cases
- Variety of lengths available for use with washers or thicker-than-usual panels
- Black screws available in Short and Medium lengths
- Silver screws available in Short, Medium, and Long lengths
- Screws for Eurorack modular synthesizers
- M2.5 diameter
- Short (6mm), Medium (8mm), and Long (10mm) lengths available
- Black or silver finishes available