KnasEkdahl Moisturizer Effects Unit
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Knas Ekdahl Moisturizer
The Ekdahl Moisturizer from Knas is a unique spring reverb unit featuring exposed strings for manually manipulable sonic effects. With the resonance set low, the unit is capable of raspy metallic sounds. An internal preamp boost external signals to up to ten times the gain, making the Ekdahl an ideal destination for low-level output instruments.
Additionally, the Ekdahl features an internally and externally routable LFO, CV/Expression control, and a crossover low-pass, bandpass, and high-pass filter for even more expressive madness.
- Preamp (up to 10 times gain)
- Reverb / Preamp wet/dry crossfader (Knob & CV / EP controllable)
- State variable filter with
- Lowpass/Bandpass/Highpass seamless crossover (Knob, CV / EP & LFO controllable)
- Cutoff (Knob, CV / EP & LFO controllable)
- Resonance without a resonance limiter
- LFO width
- Speed control (Knob & CV/EP controllable)
- Square / Triangle crossover
- External output with output amplitude knob
- Filter / No filter wet / dry crossfader (Knob & CV / EP controllable)
- Spring Reverb with Exposed Springs
- Rugged Construction
- Solid Knobs
- The Moisturizer was developed with the help of Jason Willett (Half Japanese, Leperchaun Catering), Martin Schmidt (Matmos, Instant Coffee), Joshua Atkins (Polygons, Major Powers), mom & dad and many more.
These features, plus an LFO that can be both internally / externally routed, CV / Expression control, and a seamless crossover Low / Band / Highpass filter makes the Moisturizer a fun, flexible, and creative mono spring reverb unit packaged in a clean design.