ISP TechnologiesDecimator II
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ISP Technologies Decimator II
Based on the infamous Decimator ProRack G system, the Decimator II was designed to be used in tandem with either another Decimator II or Decimator G String II in order to achieve a similar performance to the ProRack. Linking two pedals allows users to use one pedal between the guitar and amplifier and the second as part of the effects loop.
The benefits of linking two Decimator pedals opens the floodgates to an oasis of functionality unavailable when using a single pedal. Using the G String II on the front end is an excellent means of achieving true stereo noise reduction, especially when adding the Decimator II. The result is tow independent channels of noise reduction, complete with independent inputs and outputs.
Decimator II Features
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +12dbu
- Effective Noise Reduction: greater than 60db
- Dynamic Range: greater than 100db
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .05% typical
- Power consumption: 35mA @9VDC
- Release response: Program dependent based on Time Vector Processing
- Size: 6" x 3" x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.8 pounds