Intellijel DesignsPolaris Multimode VCF + Phaser
For those looking to add a operational transconductance amplifier (OTA) with unmatched versatility to their Eurorack modular setup, meet Intellijel’s newest filter: the Polaris.
Polaris is an uncompromisingly versatile 4-stage filter in just 10HP. Inspired by the Dr. Octature and Atlantis filters, the Polaris contains both a completely redesigned interior and superior resonance control. It also features dedicated LP, HP, and BP outputs, as well as a proficient MULTI output that features 27 different filter modes.
One the one hand, Polaris can be used with its drive at a very low setting, which results in some seriously creamy filtering. On the other, the drive can be cranked and users can use the asymmetric distortion circuit to achieve a fiercer sound. Additionally, Polaris sports an AP phaser mode than can be used in conjunction with the module’s FM capabilities to produce a phaser effect.
- Dedicated LP, BP and HP outputs
- MULTI output with 27 selectable filter types: 4 x LP, 5x BP, 4 x HP, 5 x Notch, 4x AP and 4 x Phaser (AP mode with inverted dry blend)
- Input drive control with soft clipping distortion
- MULTI output asymmetric distortion
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 40 mm
- Current Draw: 60mA@+12V, 56mA@-12V