Intellijel DesignsTriplatt Mixer + Voltage Utility
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Intellijel Designs Triplatt
The Intellijel Triplatt is a three-channel voltage processor, capable of a host of utilitarian function from mixing, offset generation, attenuation, inversion, and more. Expanding on the much-loved Triatt, Triplatt takes the next step and adds a wide variety of new features that make everyday Eurorack tasks simpler than ever before.
Triplatt features three independent channels of voltage processing, each with some special tricks up their sleeve. Each channel features switchable unipolar/bipolar operation, allowing them to switch from attenuator to attenuverter behavior in an instant. All channel outputs are normalled to mix downward, allowing for two and three-channel mixing or fully independent operation. And of course, handy level monitor LEDs make it easy to visualize exactly what is happening at each output. By default, a precision 5V offset is present at each channel's input, allowing for the creation of continuously variable voltage offsets with a range as wide as -10 to 10V (depending on the channel).
Each channel sports a distinct special function as well. Channel A can be switched into an alternate mode with up to 2x gain, allowing for amplification of incoming audio or CV. Channel B includes a switchable 5V offset which can be added to the channel's output at a moment's notice. Channel C provides a mute switch.
Triplatt is a clever combination of basic utility functions, and works just as well in the audio domain as the CV domain. Use it to mix, scale, invert, offset—countless common functions are all easily achieved in a mere 6hp.
- Three-channel buffered attenuverter and summing mixer
- Equally suited for use with audio or CV
- Each channel normalled to mix to the channel below it
- Switchable unipolar (attenuator) or bipolar (attenuverter) operation per channel
- Each input normalized to a precision 5V source for creating offset signals
- Special function for each channel
- Channel A offers a 2x gain mode for signal boosting
- Channel B offers +5V switch for easy 5V signal offsets
- Channel C features dedicated mute switch
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 21mm
- Current draw: 49mA @ +12V, 25mA @ -12V