IK MultimediaiRig Pro Duo I/O Audio / MIDI Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O
The IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O is a compact, mobile audio/MIDI interface ideal for recording on the go. Whether you're producing music, podcasts, or simply trying to find an easy way to capture sound for your stream, the iRig Pro Duo I/O is a flexible and portable option well worth considering.
iRig Pro Duo I/O provides two simultaneous analog inputs over combo XLR-1/4" jacks, great for use with microphones and instruments alike. It provides switchable phantom power and plenty of gain on its Class-A preamps, so you can capture high-quality sound from virtually any source. It also features dedicated balanced 1/4" stereo outs and a separate headphone output with the option for direct monitoring, making it easy to monitor your recordings with no latency as they happen. Additionally, the iRig Pro Duo I/O offers MIDI In/Out via included breakout cables, so connecting your physical drum machines, synths, or controllers to the virtual world is a breeze.
iRig Pro Duo I/O is compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and PC devies—and it comes with Lightning, USB-C, and USB-A cables for connecting to compatible devices. It runs off USB bus power, AA batteries (included), or an optional external PSU—meaning that it has a place in virtually any digital recording setup. So if you're looking for an Audio/MIDI interface with a compact footprint, look no further than the iRig Pro Duo I/O.
iRig Pro Duo I/O Features
- Two-channel audio/MIDI interface for use with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices
- Compact and rugged interface great for taking on the road
- Two combo XLR-1/4" inputs with plenty of gain and switchable phantom power
- MIDI In/Out via included breakout cables
- Can be powered via USB or AA batteries
- Includes cables necessary for connecting to any supported device
- 1/4" TRS outputs and 3.5mm headphone output with switchable direct monitoring option
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x TS
- Outputs: 2x TRS
- Resolution: up to 48kHz, 24-bit
- Device connection: mini-DIN (includes lightning, USB-C, and USB adapters)
- Power: 2x AA
- Dimensions: 75 x 127 x 37mm