GRADIENTConvert 3U Format Jumbler
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
GRADIENT Convert 3U
Convert 3U from GRADIENT is an eight-channel formater jumbler/converter module designed for interfacing your Eurorack system with patchable synths that use banana jacks for signal connections. Use the black banana jack connector to couple to your banana synth's ground jack, and then freely patch between your synths using the 1/8" and banana connectors.
Convert is a completely passive device—so always be mindful of your devices' preferred voltage ranges when interconnecting different formats of gear. With Convert, though, merging the world of Eurorack with Buchla, Serge, and more is simple.
Convert 3U Features
- Eight-channel format converter
- Translates between 3.5mm and banana jack types
- Great for connecting your Eurorack with Serge, Buchla, Ciat-Lonbarde, and more
- Black jack for ground connection, alternating white and gray jacks for signal connections
- Can be mounted either with banana jacks on left or banana jacks on right for flexible placement in your case
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 18mm
- Current draw: Passive