GRADIENTConvert 1U Format Jumbler
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
GRADIENT Convert 1U
GRADIENT's Convert 1U is an Intellijel 1U-format Eurorack module designed to help interface your system with banana jack-format gear from Serge, Buchla, Ciat-Lonbarde, and more. If you're looking to connect multiple formats of modular synth together, Convert might just be for you.
Connect the black ground jack to your banana system's ground connection and feely use the white and gray jacks to send signals between both instruments. Additionally, you can mount Convert 1U in two positions, allowing either bananas-on-top or bananas-on-bottom orientation in your case.
Convert is a passive module—so be aware of your systems' voltage requirements before interconnecting them. Once you've determined compatibility between your instruments, though, Convert becomes a powerful way to merge your Eurorack system with the weird world of banana patchable synthesizers.
Convert 1U Features
- Eight-channel format converter
- Designed for use in cases with Intellijel 1U format row
- Convert between 3.5mm and banana jack types
- Perfect for connecting your Eurorack with Serge, Buchla, Ciat-Lonbarde, and more
- Black jack for ground connection, alternating gray and white jacks for signal connection
- Eurorack module
- Width: 20hp
- Depth: 18mm
- Current draw: Passive