Gamechanger AudioPlasma Xenon Tube Overdrive Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Gamechanger Plasma Xenon Tube Overdrive Pedal
Gamechanger Audio's Plasma pedal is the first of its kind: a distortion / overdrive pedal that converts sound into high-voltage electrical discharge for buzzing, grinding sounds from out of this world. For any instrumentalist seeking a truly new distortion sound—look no further.
The Plasma operates by converting audio signals into electrical discharges inside a xenon-filled tube and converting the resulting signal back into the audio domain, resulting in a distortion-like effect with characteristically edgy nonlinear harmonic saturation. The "voltage" control impacts the overall intensity of the yielded beam, while the low frequency and high frequency controls add thickness and fizzle to the sound, respectively.
The wet/dry blend control can be cranked for use as a combo distortion/noise gate, making this pedal ideal for staccato passages and other styles that require clear articulation and low noise.
Taking distortion into the truly high-voltage realm, the Plasma's glowing xenon tube not only looks amazing—it sounds like nothing else.
- Completely new method of generating analog distortion effects
- Transforms incoming sound into high-voltage electrical discharge inside a xenon-filled tube
- Provides nonlinear harmonic saturation for an extremely present sound
- Dedicated controls for Blend, Low Freq, High Freq, Voltage, and Volume
- Built-in noise gate via Blend control
- Voltage control impacts the intensity of plasma discharge, controlling sustain and overal responsiveness
- Works great with any sound source
- Dimensions: 3.78 x 5.8 x 2.73"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative PSU (not included)