Frap Tools321 Scale + Flip + Shift + Combine
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Frap Tools 321
The 321, from Frap Tools, provides some of the most indispensable utilities in all of Eurorack. The module features three identical sections, each with the ability to scale signals from 0 up to 2 times, flip their phase, and apply DC offset. With nothing patched into the inputs, this offset feature behaves as a CV source. From there, the three sections are summed together into two separate summing stages, with the top right jack emitting the sum of the three sections and the left summing the unconnected sections.
Since 321 is DC-coupled, it is capable of handling both audio and CV; and for particularly hot signals, the module sports two 6dB attenuators capable of reducing the incoming signals by up to fifty percent!
- Three separate sections with two independent summing phases
- DC offset capabilities that can also behave as a CV source when nothing is patched in
- DC-coupled; works well with both audio and CV signals
- Two 6dB attenuators that can reduce incoming signals by 50%.
- Eurorack Module
- 6HP Width
- Current Draw: 48mA@+12v; 48mA@-12v
- Depth: 38mm