Electro-HarmonixNano Pulsar Stereo Tremolo Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Nano Pulsar
Add rhythm and gated shapes to your instrument's sound with Electro-Harmonix's Nano Pulsar, a miniaturized version of their fantastic Stereo Pulsar offering variable shape modulation for a flexible volume and panning modulation. Housed in a smaller footprint for smaller pedalboards, the Nano Pulsar can apply a subtle breathing effect to full on gating with the depth control and can span extremely slow periods to buzzing low end reaching 30Hz with the rate control. Where Pulsar differs from typical tremolos is it's shape switch and control, offering two flavors of modulations with a triangle or square wave base. The triangle shape can stretch into both rising and falling sawtooth shapes for more exaggerated rising and decaying effects, while the square shape chokes and stretches the pulse width for varying amounts of signal to pass through. Outputting up to +12dB of extra gain in either mono or stereo, the Nano Pulsar makes for a solid tremolo at the start or towards the end of your pedal chain.
Nano Pulsar Features
- Variable shape stereo tremolo
- Basic tremolo controls of depth and rate (0.05Hz to 30Hz)
- Shape mode switch for either triangle or square base
- Shape control morphs the base shape in two directions
- Triangle blends CW to sawtooth and CCW to ramp
- Square varies it's pulse width from 50% duty cycle at 12 o'clock and narrows in either direction
- Output volume with up to +12dB of extra volume available
- Can use in mono for traditional tremolo or stereo for auto-panning
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.75" x 2.1"
- Power Specs: 9V battery or 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)