EarthQuaker DevicesBit Commander V2 Guitar Synthesizer
EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2
The EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander is an all-analog monophonic guitar synthesizer pedal with a four-octave range and classic square wave tones. The pedal features a straightforward interface that affords a simple means of adding and subtracting octaves, allowing for a versatile range of sounds that do not require any complex patching/routing arrangements. Sonically, the Bit Commander combines sub-octave brutality, pulsating octave down, square bass tones, and a transformer-based octave up into one powerful guitar sound reminiscent of those produced by vintage synthesizers.
Bit Commander V2 Features
- Sub: Two octaves down level
- Down 1: One octave down level
- Up 1: One octave up level
- Base: Squared input signal level
- Level: Master volume
- Filter: Tone control, more highs clockwise, more warmth counter clockwise
- Analog, true bypass
- Hand made one at a time in the republic of Akron Ohio.
- Power: 9V DC (center negative) 2.1mm barrel
- Current Draw: 25mA
- Daisychains not recommended
- Rugged Aluminum Case
- Dimensions: 4.625" x 2.5" x 2.25"