DoepferA-198 Trautonium Manual / Ribbon Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The A-198 module is a versatile ribbon controller with both a linear position sensor and a pressure sensor. When users touch the sensor, the module generates CV for the CV1 output; there is a dedicated potentiometer for scaling the signal and a hold switch that freezes the CV after one removes their finger. When the hold parameter is switched to “off”, the module generates a gate signal.
CV2 is connected to another pressure sensor, with increases in tandem with the amount of pressure exerted. This portion of the module also generates gate signals, only this section does so whenever the pressure reaches a specific threshold.
- Ribbon controller for Eurorack synthesizers
- Adjustable scaling for precision tuning
- Options for Hold or Reset when finger is removed from ribbon
- Gate output for whenever a finger touches the ribbon
- Pressure sensitive control
- Threshold control exports a gate whenever the pressure amount exceeds the threshold
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Current Draw: 40mA @ +/-12V