Doepfer A-106-5 -12dB SEM VCF
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Doepfer’s A-106-5 is a -12dB multimode filter inspired by the filter circuit from the Oberheim SEM. It features two outputs: the first is a band-pass output and the second is a LP/HP combo that can also be used as a notch filter after properly adjusting the dedicated control knob. The filter’s resonance is exceptionally clean, though it does not self-oscillate.
- -12dB/Octave multimode filter
- Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, and Notch Filter Types
- Fade knob between Low Pass and High Pas styles
- Resonance does not self oscillate but provides a very clean and creamy accentuation
- Distortion occurs when the Level knob exceeds 50% for a dirtier and grittier tone.
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 55mm
- Current Draw: 30mA @ +/-12V