Dnipro ModularMetamorph Controller / Sequencer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Dnipro Modular Metamorph
The Metamorph from Dnipro is a CV source module based on the Serge Tcherepnin concept of preset sequencing. This means that each "stage" of the CV source/sequencer can control several parameters at once—and then these stages may be cycled through to create ecosystems of evolving modulation.
Each stage provides three tunable voltages, and may be manually triggered via its buttons or sequenced through with an external clock source. Each channel offers independent glide control as well, making it easy to dial in continuous changes from one stage to the next.
One of the many features that sets the Metamorph apart is its user sequence capability, which allows you to program the play order and duration of the sequence with individual timing per stage. Two modules can be linked together to double the functionality of the Metamorph as well, bringing the Serge Programmer concept into the 21st century and making it more powerful than ever before!
- Sequencer/programmer based on Serge Tcherepnin's concept of preset sequencing
- Four stages with three tunable voltages each
- Pushbutton and sequence-based access to stage switching
- Variable glide per output channel
- Extensive sequencing options including unique "User Sequence" features
- Per-stage gate outputs
- Chain two units to create an eight-stage programmer!
- Eurorack module
- Width: 20hp
- Depth: 28mm
- Current draw: 50mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V