BJOOKS Patch & Tweak
Patch & Tweak is the newest page-turner from Kim Bjorn and co-author Chris Meyer, offering a thorough overview of the state of modular synthesis. Offering exclusive interviews with modular artists, instrument makers, and a lovely foreward by Suzanne Ciani, Patch & Tweak is a great overview of the weird world of modular synths.
Long-time synth users will find new insights and perspectives, while newcomers will open these pages to find a warm welcome into the wide-open world of control voltages, patch cables, red stripes, and more. Perfect for light reading and deep digging, Patch & Tweak is a collection of beautiful images, thoughtful texts, and sincere interviews sure to afford ample inspiration to any who passes through its pages.
Patch & Tweak Features
- New work from the author of Push Turn Move, Kim Bjorn, with co-author Chris Meyer
- In-depth overview of the history and technique of modular synthesis
- "Coffee table book" with more than 320 lively pages
- Contains interviews with modular artists such as Bana Haffar, Caterina Barbieri, Lady Starlight, Scanner, Richard Devine, Todd Barton, Ian Boddy, Andrew Huang, and more
- Features interviews with many synth manufacturers such as Make Noise, Verbos Electronics, Mutable Instruments, Rossum Electro-Music, and more
- Featured sections about synths of all formats: Eurorack, Buchla, Serge, Moog, and more
- Features a thoughtful and moving foreward by Suzanne Ciani
- Full of inspiration, patch tips, technical diagrams, and good old-fashioned fun
- More than 320 pages
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.6"