ARTdPDB Dual Passive Direct Box
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The ART dPDB, Dual Passive Direct Box is a two-channel passive direct box that allows you to take unbalanced signals and convert them to balanced signals suitable for mixers. Each channel has input and thru connections to allow you to send the signal to a secondary destination.
Switchable input attenuators allow you to drop the signal by 0dB, -20dB, or -40dB. The ground lift switches allow you to remove any ground hum present in the input signals. The dPDB is a must have tool for audio engineers and people who work in live sound, converting unbalanced signals into balanced signals.
- Two-channel passive direct box
- 1/4" input and XLR output
- Thru jack for sending the signal to multiple desintations
- Input attenuator drops the signal by 0dB, -20dB, or -40dB
- Ground lift switch eliminates ground hum
- 5.75 x 5 x 2"/146 x 127 x 50mm